How We Can Help You Take Your Franchise Global
Should you go global?
If your franchise is successful in the U.S., the answer is probably "yes." Reasons for expanding internationally include:
- Building your brand
- Enhancing your domestic franchise sales by promoting your brand as "global"
- Reducing your dependence on the U.S. market
- Adding revenue sources
- Maximizing the use of your current technologies
What we can do for you.
We represent franchisors at all levels of the international franchising process. Our franchising law firm can:
- Help you decide whether international franchising is right for you
- Advise you on the optimal type of franchises you should offer: unit franchises, master franchises, area directorships, or other forms
- Modify your domestic franchise documents so that you have a coordinated suite of agreements that are easy and inexpensive to maintain
- Conform your franchise documents to the laws of the host country
- Record your franchise documents and trademark licenses in jurisdictions that require recordal
- Help you maximize your returns
- Help you minimize your risks
Our international franchise experience includes franchise transactions in:
Contact us today.
If you want to discuss global expansion, contact The Johnson Franchise Law Firm today.