Experienced franchise law specialist.
Is it time to expand your business by entering new markets and forging new partnerships? The first partnership you should forge is with a skilled, experienced franchise law specialist.
At The Johnson Franchise Law Firm, we represent franchisors of all sizes. Our clients range from large-scale multinational franchisors to businesses that are first considering franchising.
We understand your entrepreneurial spirit because we have it too. In 2007, franchise lawyer Rick Johnson left the global law firm where he was a partner to found The Johnson Franchise Law Firm. Rick has focused on franchise law for most of his 20 year career. He has consistently been named a "Franchising Legal Eagle"—one of the U.S.'s top 100 franchise lawyers—by Franchise Times magazine.
Helping you navigate the franchise development process.
We focus on all areas of franchise law, including:
We also assist non-U.S. companies that want to:
- Enter into alliances with U.S. businesses
- Share resources with U.S. companies
- Open operations in the United States
Helping you grow. Protecting you. Every step of the way.
We draft the legal documents that are the cornerstone of your franchise system: your franchise disclosure document and your franchise agreement. Our franchising law firm also drafts the contracts that go with the FDD and the franchise agreement: guaranties, non-compete agreements, contracts that protect the confidentiality of your confidential information, contracts that help you expand, and contracts that help protect you from liability. We give you the benefit of a clear, concise, coordinated suite of documents.
How we can help you.
We represent U.S. franchisors that want to expand domestically and internationally, as well as international franchisors that want to enter the U.S. market. We assist:
- Experienced U.S. franchisors that want to expand their system
- Entrepreneurs who want to determine whether franchising is the right option
- U.S. franchisors that want to expand internationally
- Non-U.S. franchisors interested in entering the U.S. market
- Companies that want to develop alternatives to franchising
- A company's existing counsel, by associating with them on a limited basis
Contact us today.
If you want to take your business to the next level through domestic or international franchise development, contact an experienced lawyer at The Johnson Franchise Law Firm today 770-529-2762 or toll free at 866-953-6204.